President and Chancellor Mun Y. Choi and university leaders give an update and present future plans to the faculty at the Fall 2020 virtual general faculty meeting.
“To continue to advance the university, we need to be strategic, accountable and collaborative.”
-President and Chancellor Mun Y. Choi
- Provost Latha Ramchand on academic affairs
- Faculty Council Chair John Middleton on faculty issues
- Vice Chancellor for Finance Rhonda Gibler on fiscal issues
- Associate Vice President for Human Resources Marsha Fischer on benefits
- Executive Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs Rick Barohn on NextGen Precision Health
- Vice Chancellor for Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Maurice Gipson on diversity and inclusion issues
The panelists also took live questions from faculty.