Over the weekend, the Columbia Daily Tribune published our editorial to commemorate a renewed era of Mizzou excellence.
Since last year, there’s much to celebrate:
• Five years of research growth (to nearly $400 million)
• Record high spring graduation rate (75%)
• 25 world-class faculty hired as part of MizzouForward
• Highest level of state and federal support
We’re just scratching the surface of what students, faculty and staff can accomplish with our historic investments and high expectations. Check it out for yourself and see what I mean by the new Mizzou.
- Oct 5 - Tigers, register to vote!
- Oct 4 - Community college leaders visit NextGen
- Oct 3 - Tailgating with Mizzou Wheelchair Basketball
- Sep 29 - Inclusive excellence in action at the GOBCC